NEW YORKERS ANSWERING ABOUT THE 5W: WHO WHY WHERE WHEN WHAT OF THEIR CITY



Interlinking this friends, I want to put together different sequences started by different points, that can help to build and feel a more general information system. This system is filtered by relations and could help someone understanding how the things runs in ny.

domenica 25 gennaio 2009

BEE

Actually my style is completely different from people here,as you've seen
and my work is all about clothes. my style is about asian stuff combine with
many things in my experiences (i would say it's more likely japanese style if u can't imagine)
My work is about new idea so , the history about that should be only my reference.

Which is your secrtet darw dream?
haha..a little shy for this question. i got high hope, i want to be a designer,open my own brand
and sell internationally (this is really a secret!! ^^)
and i've chosen ny cos i see the opportunity here but i dunno if i can make it!!

you know what..actually i don't really like this city .. but i gotta get something from here..and i am trying

What do you search and in wich ways are you doing that?
Moving you from your born place to ny you admit you’re searching what is relevat for your learning?
I’m saying this because I felt this kind of situtaion there, I usually discover what’s important while I’m living it…….in your words

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Lettori fissi