NEW YORKERS ANSWERING ABOUT THE 5W: WHO WHY WHERE WHEN WHAT OF THEIR CITY



Interlinking this friends, I want to put together different sequences started by different points, that can help to build and feel a more general information system. This system is filtered by relations and could help someone understanding how the things runs in ny.

domenica 18 gennaio 2009

KATHY

Well I am looking forward to the changes – since the economy tanked I think NYC will become much more interesting. Perhaps artists can afford to live here again!
You feel this is happening ?
how you can explay why?
Hmmm a lot of people in the financial sector have lost their jobs which will impact things down the line -we are heading towards a depression – maybe it will become a city about people once more and not just wealth

I feel this is my home and when I have learned all I need to learn then I will move on
This is a good idea, personally I think that if I’ll move I’ll can discover what I want to learn,
But maybe you’ve founded a different feeling with your city than me.
You’re born there I suppose ?
How do you feel in the city?

My dream is to one day live in peace at peace

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Lettori fissi